• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

best drug for healthy bowel movements

Rectify

Bluelighter
I know this may sound unusual, but Haldol helps me in this department. :)

Yes, I wanted to say the same thing, but was afraid it might come across as rude; though honestly, most of the time, that, plus adequate exercise, or at least an avoidance of completely sedentary lifestyles, will go a long way.

I know that taking epsom salt, or tea from the herb Senna will move your bowels, but it's not really what you'd call "healthy" - ie, it would be applicable for short term use only.

QUOTE=a thing;7286464]Drug? A healthy, fiber-rich diet is best.[/QUOTE]

Dude im telling you the best way to start having healthy bowel movements and by that i mean like 3 to 5 a day is to stop eating meat and dairy (esp dairy) for a week and eat ALOT of spinach (i make salads with spinach insted of lettuce its so good for you in so many ways) whole grain brown rice vegatables beans and avoid too much fat (that includes too much olive oil) and soy. I had MAJOR constipation for years i had to have a colonoscopy man lol it was fucked. I tried EVERYTHING thats available and none of it worked laxatives are bullshit for so many reasons most make the problem worse. When you go back to your normal diet make sure you eat more vegatables fruit rice beans etc than meat. Cigs work wonders too man believe me on that.

grapes go right through me! roughage like salads with plenty of lettuce, celery, broccoli, radishes. apples are good too. eat an entire apples including the core... it'll work like a roto-rooter

Dude im telling you the best way to start having healthy bowel movements and by that i mean like 3 to 5 a day is to stop eating meat and dairy (esp dairy) for a week and eat ALOT of spinach (i make salads with spinach insted of lettuce its so good for you in so many ways) whole grain brown rice vegatables beans and avoid too much fat (that includes too much olive oil) and soy. I had MAJOR constipation for years i had to have a colonoscopy man lol it was fucked. I tried EVERYTHING thats available and none of it worked laxatives are bullshit for so many reasons most make the problem worse. When you go back to your normal diet make sure you eat more vegatables fruit rice beans etc than meat. Cigs work wonders too man believe me on that.

Unless you have a disorder like lactose intolerance or celiac disease, no specific food or nutrient (except high doses of some supplements like magnesium and iron) should be a problem for healthy shitting as long as you get plenty of fiber to go with it. I eat lots of fat (mostly from almond, coconut, olive, and flax) but lots of fiber as well and have nice, smooth bowel movements.

Fiber is easy to include into your diet. Just eliminate processed foods and a significant amount of fiber will be in almost every food you eat.

ecstasy gives me diarrhea the next day

bluelight.ru has just become 50% less intelligent.

801950-jesusfacepalm_super.jpg

ya you don't need anything except fiber rich foods and maybe some light exercise and water.

Prunes. Prunes are magical. lol.. You can alternate between prune juice and the dried fruit.
Prunes.jpg

When needed, bulk producing laxative made from psyllium husk (Metamucil orange --> my personal choice) works great too.

Eat one nice ripe papaya with a slice of lemon squeezed over it. That should move things nicely along.

common people, he asked about drugs ;)

so in the spirit of anti-health, try drinking 3 cups of coffe and a fat copenhagen dip.

Diet, exercise, emotional distress, all add to the cause for constipation.

Medication is not the solution, for you can add to your problems.
Change your diet! Eat fruit and vegies for a short while and cure your problems.

Figs, are one of the best foods for curing constipation also!!
They have many medicinal properties. They aid digestion by cleansing and soothing the intestine; they also treat dysentery and constipation.

Of all the common fruits, the fig has the highest sugar content. Dried, a fig is about 50 percent sugar; fresh, about 10 percent. Dried figs have more dietary fiber than prunes, and-ounce for ounce- are higher in calcium than cow's milk (Wood, pg. 129). According to a report in the scientific journal (Nature April, 1998), in which about 60 species of figs were studied, figs contained up to four times the calcium content of most other fresh foods. Five figs can give you 250 mg of calcium (Delicious Living, November 02). Figs also have high amounts of protein, and abundant magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.

If you eat figs fresh, eat their skin where most of the fiber and calcium are.

Some more info:
http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/food/fig.html
http://weitoqi.com/Constipation.html

I will highly suggest to have a Colon Cleanse-Hydrotherapy. It will help not only remove stale feces that are held in your colon by constrictions, but will also assist your constrictions, and massage the colon and the sphyncter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kL6GIe-iu8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In terms of drugs, I find coffee keeps me regular. Maybe there's some reason it has the opposite effect long term, but nicotine also does the trick if you need to poop.

I will highly suggest to have a Colon Cleanse-Hydrotherapy. It will help not only remove stale feces that are held in your colon by constrictions, but will also assist your constrictions, and massage the colon and the sphyncter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kL6GIe-iu8
I don't know, a lot of people (usually the detox bunch) claim this is healthy... I just don't buy it. The colon is designed to purge out feces and effectively cleanse itself (with the help of dietary fibre). Does it need anymore cleansing?

Your other advice, however, I do agree with 100%.

To me, it seems that dried figs (and dried prunes) are even better for healthy intestines.

I also agree that drugs in general do not agree well with the bowels.

I reccomend something called "colosan" which is the same as a more expensive product called "oxypowder". It is basically oxygenated magnesium which draws water into your intestines without flushing out beneficial probiotics. You should drink plenty of water after taking, and always take on an empty stomach, but it cleans you out quite nicely and quickly (4-8 hrs). No dependence issues also. You can find it on amazon.

I don't know, a lot of people (usually the detox bunch) claim this is healthy... I just don't buy it. The colon is designed to purge out feces and effectively cleanse itself (with the help of dietary fibre). Does it need anymore cleansing?

Your other advice, however, I do agree with 100%.

To me, it seems that dried figs (and dried prunes) are even better for healthy intestines.

I also agree that drugs in general do not agree well with the bowels.

As we know, things do not always work as they are designed, or we do not always put the input it requires to function well. It's certainly ambitious to think that everything and anything you place in your mouth will come out a neat little fecal package and all, most especially if you eat a lot of refined products. The body is made very well, but it isn't magical.

My cousin is an oncologist and talks a lot about colons these days, as her mentor has just died of colon cancer. There is a lot of heavy putrefied material left in many digestive tracts.

When you have had a history of eating things that could have stopped up and putrefied in your tract, eating some dietary fiber can help of course. But sometimes these things adhere, and the digested food squeezes by them.

I myself have seen these chunks of black come out in the tubes of a colonic center from my boyfriend's treatments. They decreased with every session, and eventually the stuff coming out stopped being so dark and chunky. He has not changed his diet at all, but those never recurred. Of course I did not remove them and examine them, but I can draw some hypothesis from the experience.

There is also a good amount of mucus in (think of thickened saliva after eating something overly refined and sweet, and think this goes all through your digestive tract). While your body can deal with small amounts, typically we humans reach a certain type of diet where the body needs extra help. Teas, greens, hot water help. Think of a sink with gunk lining it.

(I often observe my dog to have much mucus in his stool when I leave him with my stepmother, who feeds him a lot of carbs to "fill him up". He gets insane bad breath. To remedy this, we feed a lot of bones which probably are his fiber counterpart. His stool normalizes and his breath stops stanking.)